gallery

City of Dreams



6 to 8, 12 to 13 January 2020

Finally. The place that I've been dreaming about for years now. Parts of the city reminded me of Vietnam, and if you took a turn to the next street, it could look completely different with its upscaled houses and Hollywood portrayal's of Los Angeles.

Being here for only 3 days before ending my journeys at Long Beach, we decided to embark on all the touristy things you can think of. Here are some of the attractions we visited:

  • Watched a Lakers game at the STAPLES Center (Lakers won so we had some small coupons!)
  • Universal Studios Hollywood (which includes a Studio Tour by tram)
  • Hollywood Walk of Fame
In between, Z and I took a 2am bus to San Diego for the day and he flew back home. I moved all my stuff in preparation for school to Long Beach, and came back to LA with S for:
  • Six Flags (someone suggested to take the X2 at 9am in the morning. With a fuzzy brain, I said ok and that was the worst decision of my life. I hate coasters. Spent the rest of the day being a bag holder to save my sanity)
  • Paramount Studio Tour
  • Warner Bros Studio Tour
Overall a pretty cool experience, getting to see the sets of my favorite shows and even have a photo of us over at the original Friends couch. 100% would do again.

In the evening, we also headed to Griffith Observatory to catch the sunset and it did not disappoint. A truly beautiful place but we went on a Monday and the observatory was closed so we did not get to have a look at the exploratorium itself.

Will be back, beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

to die would be an awfully big adventure. Theme designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2020

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.