27 December to 2 January 2020.
Landed in San Francisco, California and boy, was it cold. Having not much food options, we headed over to a nearby Jack-In-A-Box and settled for a burger. We proceeded to have a burger a day for the next few days but somehow it was never too much.Places
We visited so so many places, so to save your reading (and my writing) time, I'll just list it out in point form:
- Twin Peaks for pretty lights at night
- Pier 39 for a great sunset and sea lions
- Fisherman's Wharf for fun carnival stores and food
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Point Reyes, albeit far but beautiful
- Golden Gate Bridge for that mainstream tourist picture
- Golden Gate Park
- Baker's Beach
- Municipal Pier was the prettiest sunset by far
A quick tip for San Francisco: rent a car. We (I) almost died walking up and down those hills.
2022 update: what a beautiful city. 2-3 years on, I still have constant flashbacks to the lovely weather, people and sights. Having travelled the surrounding cities as well, I would say that NorCal is where my heart lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment